Current and past news.
- August. DCC change name to Foxway.
Read information from CEO, Kent Jeppesen »
- January. Foxway acquires DCC and strengthens its position.
Read press release »
- We were ISO 27001 certified.
- We participated with 5 employees at the IT Partner fair in Paris
- All employees were gathered in Aarhus, Denmark, and celebrating DCC's 25th anniversary (25th anniversary in 2020).
- DCC nominated for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™.
- Office in Ukraine by Oleksandr Vashtun.
- DCC supports the Red Cross in Hinnerup, Denmark, with donation of refurbished computers to help e.g. education of vulnerable citizens.
- Donation of 12 computers to project Learning space - teaching vulnerable children and young people in Germany.
- We became partner with Rittal.
- Office in Latvia by Martins Senkans.
- Office in Skopje, Macedonia, by Dimitar Kjosevski.
- Polish language version launched on our website.
- Website configurator put into operation. It is now possible to configure computers online - initially primarily Lenovo business machines.
- Office in Spain.
- Launch of our new DCC logo and company identity.
- New website and shop released.
- DCC delivers sustainable computers to Sølund Festival, Denmark.
- Our refurbish department starts up. We are working goal oriented with refurbished products with certified gradings and sustainable waste management. In fact, DCC started selling used IT equipment as early as 1995, and from that point our sustainable business has evolved rapidly.
- DCC refurbish and remanufacturing production moves from Navervej to the same address as our head office and warehouse at Delta 6 in Hinnerup.
- Our production facilities are ISO 9001 certified.
- Office in Hamburg, Germany.
- DCC passes Lenovo's annual environmental inspection and continues as "Lenovo Refurbishment Partner".
- DCC is awarded World Champion by AG Neovo for the company that has sold the most LE monitors in the world in Q1 and Q2 2016.
- Swedish, French, Italian and Spanish language version (7 languages in total) launched on our website.
- CommScope acquires TE Connectivity and DCC becomes "CommScope Authorized Datacenter Value add Distributor & Partner".
- DCC becomes Fluke Networks Premium Partner and Distributor.
- DCC becomes AG Neovo partner.
- New website design launched.
- DCC awarded Denmark's Best IT Distributor 2014 by Computerworld
- DCC receives the Health Award 2013 by Favrskov Kommune, Denmark.
- DCC awarded Denmark's Best IT Distributor 2013 by Computerworld.
- DCC awarded Denmark's Best IT Distributor 2012 by Computerworld.
- Our logo for Lenovo remanufactured goods (green circle with white arrow) sees the light of day in marketing materials and on product boxes.
- DCC receives the Initiative Award 2011 from Hinnerup Rotary Club, Denmark, with the participation of Mayor Nils Borring. The award is given to a company that makes a difference, takes new initiatives, or contributes new ideas.
- New website design released. German language version launched at the same time.
- DCC awarded Denmark's Best IT Distributor 2010 by Computerworld.
- DCC awarded the Best IT Sales Company in Denmark 2010 by Computerworld.
- We are expanding our warehouse and technical unit with an additional hall of 1100 sqm.
- DCC becomes HP Partner.
- DCC becomes Tyco Electronics partner (later TE Connectivity, which is acquired by CommScope in 2015).
- DCC awarded Denmark's most skilled IT distributor by Børsen (leading Danish business newspaper).
- DCC awarded Denmark's Best IT Distributor 2009 by Computerworld.
- Johannes Bach resigns from the position of CEO and appoints a new Executive Board with Kent Jeppesen as CEO. Johannes Bach continues as Chairman of the Board.
- DCC awarded 2nd best IT Distributor in Denmark by Børsen.
- DCC awarded Gazelle 2008 by Børsen.
- Office in Skellefteå, Sweden.
- DCC awarded 4th best IT Distributor in Denmark by Børsen.
- DCC relocates to new domicile of 5.200 sqm (from Delta 4 to Delta 6).
- Lenovo and DCC enter cooperation agreement on surplus products.
- DCC is appointed Strategic Partner by APC.
- Kent H. Jeppesen becomes co-owner of DCC A/S with 20% ownership.
- DCC enters distributor agreement with APC.
- DCC relocates to new premises of 3.100 sqm (from Navervej to Delta 4).
- DCC awarded Gazelle 2003 by Børsen (due to fine growth and development).
- DCC is rated the highest credit by Dun and Bradstreet.
- Holding company established.
- DCC was awarded the fastest growing trading company, and the 2nd fastest growing company, in Denmark by Børsen. The Gazelle 1999 award for the 2nd fastest growing company in Denmark was presented in Tivoli's Glass Hall Theater, Denmark.
- DCC was among the 50 fastest growing trading companies in Denmark.
- Dansk Computer Center A/S (DCC) was established.