DCC change name to Foxway.
DCC A/S is now a part of Foxway Group, a European company focusing on circular IT services. As a natural step, we will the 5th of September 2022 be changing our name to Foxway, and start acting under a common brand. As a customer you are very important to us, and we therefore want to inform you about the change, and what it means for our further co-operation.
The name changes mean the following
- The 5th of September we will change our name from DCC to Foxway. We will keep our current company registration number, address, phone number and employees, but under a new name and logo.
- The layout on our website, invoices, signs, business cards, clothes, and marketing materials will be updated to the new layout from September.
- We will change all our email addresses to Foxway emails. You can still email the existing ones (your email will end up in the right place), but we will respond from the Foxway mail.
- When visiting our website, you will face a new layout, and the domain will instead be foxway.dk. Our present domain will remain, but all traffic will be re-directed to foxway.dk.
Agreements and ongoing assignments
We only change the name and logo; the legal entity is the same as before. It means:
- All current agreements apply and are not transferred to another party.
- All agreements in connection with ongoing assignments apply.
- You will have the same contact person from us as before.
- From now on, we will start responding to new business and upcoming procurements with our new name.
- You need to change our company name in your invoicing systems to Foxway instead.
We are comfortable that being a part of Foxway and acting under a common name will give you as a customer an even better experience of the company. In case of questions, you are always welcome to contact us. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation, but under a new brand.
CEO at DCC