At Foxway Distribution, we work collectively to make great deals for all parties involved.
Established in 1995, we have grown to become one of Europe’s largest IT distributors with a dedicated team of 120 employees. Premium products and competitive prices are at the center of our focus. But we also strive to add extra value in everything we do – from knowledgeable customer service with one point of contact and day-to-day delivery to custom solutions and fast response times.
Our headquarters are located in Denmark and we have sales offices in Germany, Sweden, Spain and Slovakia. Our annual revenue is approximately 67 million Euros, and we have been awarded an AAA credit rating for our solid economy.
This enables us to procure large quantities of surplus products to sell at competitive prices. Additionally, we can offer attractive credit conditions that help you succeed.
It’s estimated that the world generates approximately 45 million tons of IT waste every year, and only a small part is recycled in controlled settings.
Electronic waste often contains dangerous materials such as lead, cadmium, and mercury that have a significant and negative impact on the environment if not processed correctly.
It’s a considerable challenge with many possible solutions, and one answer is to reuse IT equipment.
We make it easier to choose surplus products over conventional IT. It’s not only the better choice for the environment but also the better choice for your budget.
EMS policy statement
- Foxway Distribution’s main business is to handle overstock, which increases the lifecycle of products and reduces the need of recycling and environmental impact.
- Foxway Distribution is committed to providing environmental leadership in all aspects of our work.
- Foxway Distribution considers the environmental impact of its operations activities and takes appropriate steps to minimize or prevent environmental pollution.
- Foxway Distribution strives to go beyond compliance in meeting relevant environmental laws and regulations and other applicable requirements.
- Foxway Distribution is member of the WEEE directive.
- Foxway Distribution requires the same high environmental standard of suppliers and partners.
- Foxway Distribution conducts our operations in a manner that is designed to minimize the impact on the environment and the people who live and work in that environment.
- Foxway Distribution is dedicated to compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001 and to the continual improvement of its Environmental Management System by establishing and meeting environmental targets and objectives