Account Manager Italy
Foxway seeks strong sales talent passionate about developing close customer relations on the Italian market. As our new Account Manager you will be part of our Sale Team South and play an important role of ensuring growth through sales of our innovative, sustainable offerings.
Are you a skilled relationship builder? Are you a good communicator that naturally develops close relations to customers? Are you a passionate team player that always reach sales targets and KPI’s? And would it motivate you to be part of an energetic international sales team in a company involved in circular economy and sustainable offerings?
If you can tick off these boxes, you have fulfilled the most important parameters to be considered for a position as our new Account Manager – and thus be a part of our German Sales Team that works to ensure continued growth in the German speaking markets in Europe within the IT and Telecom sector.
About the position
We are looking for a commercial profile who will take on the responsibility of driving sales through motivated customer relations. Your tasks will include generating leads, cultivate new customer relations while still maintaining existing customer relations and meeting sales targets.
We expect you to be a self-inspired initiator that naturally does follow ups and ensure a good customer experience. You will be an important part of our sales growth through your ability to build up relationships with customers and close sales.
Your will be part of the Sales Team South – but will also be part of the International Sales Team with energetic global colleges. Your focus will be on international wholesale of new, remanufactured and refurbished electronics to resellers and B2B customers in Italy.
Your responsibilities are
- Increase the purchasing readiness of our existing customers.
- Expand our customer base in Italy.
- Analyze and provide feedback on prices and market situation.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
We expect you to
- Be passionate about selling.
- Be results oriented.
- Be confident, hard-working, and consistent.
- Have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Have excellent customer service and sales skills.
- English on professional level
- An exciting position in an international innovative company where your role will have a significant impact on our further journey.
- Part of a dynamic local German team and an important member of our global team of 1300 employees. You will give reference to our Sales Manager in Barcelona.
- The salary will be composed by a fixed monthly fee and attractive benefits.
- Workplace: Italy or from our office in Barcelona.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Sales Manager Lasse Husted Bendtsen at +34 932 710 500.
Please apply for the position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.